The Gas Infrastructure
- The largest & longest gas transmission pipelines network in Africa and in the Middle East.
- 7,485 Km Transmission Grid.
- 38,000 Km Distribution Grids.
- An average increase in length 5% annually.
- An average increase in capacity 10% annually.
- Dahshour compressor station four compressor trains with total capacity of 1,520,000 SCM/HR. In addition to two new trains which will increase the capacity with 790,000 SCM/HR.
Entry points to the market:
- Foreign importation pipelines.
- LNG regasification terminals (750 MMSCFD).
- National production fields.
- Interconnection with exporting pipelines.
- Interconnection with local distribution networks.
- The premises of final consumers.
- LNG liquefaction terminals (1,880 MMSCFD).
The Current Gas Market (Downstream)
The New Gas Market (The Future)